View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 09:49 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Smile

Hope things are now fine with Ashley. I'm now staring down the removal of 3 root canal teeth (by preference ofcourse, I haven't seen any major problems with my health - except strange skin rashes and issues that simply have not cause - I eat organic, use mostly organic products)
Bryanna is a tooth fairy/angel for so many here...she is giving just the right advice. Now because of her, I know what questions to ask the dentist (there are absolutely no biological dentists here in Bangalore, India). I have to make do with a regular dentist...
I only hope that removal of the teeth does not create a bone socket or whatever and weaken the jaw bone (ofcourse homeo medicines like like plantago Major, Kreosotum, Calc Carb, Calc Flour will hopefully take care of this)
I would be so happy if you can spare few seconds of your time and respond with an one liner Bryanna...that will give me invisible courage
I'm also planning to learn Reiki to improve my overall health and ability/strength to overcome the issues of missing teeth !
AH2015 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote