View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 10:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default No Apologies Necessary

I don't think you have anything to be sorry about,,,in fact,,THANK YOU,, for facing and fighting a large organization and fixing something that was completely inaccurate. We all know that most people diagnosed with TN will end up on the TNA website,,it is their responsibility to make sure that what they have on their site is as current and accurate as possible. When an inaccuracy is brought to their attention they need to face and fix it. No other options,, it is their responsibility.
Thank you again for bringing this to their attention. It was not a small minor mis-print, it was a major inaccuracy. They should have known better.

In all honesty, I have been a SGL for TNA for probably 8 years or so,,,had they not fixed this I was preparing to resign. I mostly do support work online and on the phone,,and I get a good number of calls thru them and I really didn't want to not be available to those people. But had they not fixed this I would have left. They used to be a small really helpful group of people but as they have grown and their focus has changed from just TN to Facial Pain,,they have become more like any large non profit. I still support them because they do some good work,,,

But the work you do here is priceless for the people you help,, and you have helped many,,myself included, Keep doing the work you do and keep fighting. Those of us who can must fight for those who can't......

Keep Fighting my Warrior Sister,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
Thank You TNA now I will ask mods to remove what I have promised to remove. PEACE BMW
BethO2L is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (08-27-2015), Burntmarshmallow (08-27-2015), DejaVu (08-28-2015), Enna70 (08-27-2015), Vowel Lady (08-27-2015)