View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 09:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am ehxausted as usual today. I was supposed to go to a FD class today, but I only had two hours of sleep last night. I got off work at Midnight and didn't sleep a wink last night. I had to be up at 06:00 AM to drive an hour and fifteen minutes. I feel like such a failure. I had a patient that almost died on me yesterday because she lied about the amount of perscription painkillers she had been taking. She passed out when I gave her a wimpy dose of medication and we had to haul her back in the bed and start another IV and give her meds. She ended up being admitted. I will loose my job for sure now. I will have to fill out an incident report and I will get fired. I don't care anymore. I shouldn't have become a nurse in te first place. I am not competent enough. Everything I have learned has flown out the window. I am stupid to begin with and this is the icing on the cake. I am totally useless. There is nothing that I can do right. I also will be kicked off the FD soon, because I refuesed to drive the engine in the course to get my driver's license.
resqgirl911 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote