View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 05:12 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

"swimming free style (i get out of the water every 10 mins or so to check whether I am dizzy)" Why do you stop to check for symptoms ?

If you regularly check for symptoms, I guaranty that you will notice them. I have miserable tinnitus, Have for almost 15 years. If I stop to check, the tinnitus seems to ring louder. If I just go on with life ignoring the tinnitus, it fades into the background.

Instead, learn behaviors that allow you to move forward. If dizziness is an issue, learn to move with more purpose rather than impulse.

What are you doing to help your neck and jaw improve ? Doctors, chiros and PT do not cause healing. They just make it so that healing can happen. If you use bifocal reading glasses or glasses that require you tip your head back to use the reading lens, that may be rough on your neck. It was a struggle for me. I had to lower my computer monitor to the lowest possible level so I could look down at it. ??

mag, fish oil and b complex is barely a start. Some B complexes are better than others but even the best are usually low in B-12 and often have the wrong B-12. I'm a believer in the whole regimen. I just took a handful a few minutes ago.

"He doubts it is due to my vision but vision therapy is plan B to him if PT fails." What are you expecting the PT to resolve ? What are you expecting the vision therapy to resolve ?
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote