View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 06:50 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighterstike View Post
Cattle dog, Thanks for responding. Yes i am interested in how your shoulder looks and act. Do you have droop in your shoulder? Does it cause neck pain from stretching the nerves out because of the hang. My first surgeon told me that the eden lange would not work because i dont have severe winging. I am going to be see Dr Richard Hawkins, sometime soon. The one who has the youtube video. Also i think i saw on here that someone said that there is a permanent weight restriction. Have you heard that from your doctor and if so what is it. Thanks for the help
Yes, my shoulder does droop due to the trapezius palsy. I have some muscle atrophy underneath my arm. I have pain that runs along my neck and shoulder area when I use my arm. Scapula winging was not discussed during my consultation. Measurements were taken as to how far I can stretch & lift my arm. Following the surgery, I do believe there will be permanent weight limitations with this arm. Good luck with your appointment with Dr. Richard Hawkins - I'll be interested to hear how it goes.
Cattle Dog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote