View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 09:49 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I asked my neurologist about DNA testing and he said it was a waste of time as its more of a "scatter gun approach" and would most likely detract from a linear investigation.

zero cramping anywhere although i have been having twitching, which, even though I mentioned was largely ignored and classed as "normal".

The following may have no bearing (the doctors certainly think so anyway), but thought i'd mention:
- After the pain in my calves began (4-6 months later) I noticed a terrible bout of raynauds, which i'd not had in 10+ years
- I'd had ear infections in both ears on and off for over a year (doctor told me i had spontaneously acquired glue ear, again was told "normal")
- I'd had a tooth infection from 2 failed root canals directly before my calves started showing symptoms. I left it for over a year as the pain was minor, the tooth was extracted last week.
- I had a fall down the stairs with caused a major bruise on my thigh, the muscle and skin was pliable for a short time (maybe one week)

please let me know how your DNA testing goes, I am very interested.

Cal
calwalker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-28-2015)