Thread: Losing Hope
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 02:00 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

T,

I understand. I vacillate between being hopeful and being gloomy. I cannot walk unassisted, I use forearm crutches. In addition I think I have RSD spreading in both my hands.

I don't much care what others think about my appearance or the way I have to ambulate. In fact I wish more people could see me, but my energy level is so low I don't go out much.

My gloominess is from my exhaustion and pain. I can not do much and this distresses me. The pain is another factor. It limits me. I suffer from incredible brain fog. I feel like I am in a war with my body.

This morning I took an Epsom salts bath and after getting dressed, and then cleaning the tub I am beat. But this is today, tomorrow might be better.

If you have energy to go out you should use it, to do what you can and to keep yourself moving and keep your energy level up. Ignore the stares and flash a big smile at everyone. I literally dragged myself around stores last week, leaning on a shopping cart with my crutches in the cart. If someone made eye contact I beamed at them and guess what? They smiled right back.
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-28-2015), Enna70 (08-28-2015), Littlepaw (08-28-2015), mama mac (08-28-2015), tlaymon (08-29-2015), visioniosiv (08-31-2015)