View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 04:17 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishIdaKnownsooner View Post
Thank you so much for your reply. The problem is that I don't understand what the difference between the cm value in the old MRI which was only two values when the new MRI, which is in mm has three values. Please forgive my stubborn ignorance! I can determine the speed of two vehicles prior to a collision using a graphing calculator but simple math is impossible to me. Did the cyst get bigger between 2012 and last week? I can get a picture of what 3.1 x 1.6 cm looks like as far as size but the three values is messing with my radar. Lol
I believe I have figured it out. But the missing third value in the old MRI is aggravating. The total volume from the first is 4.96 cm but the new volume is 13.2 cm. Did it grow or was the first MRI reader sleeping on the job? I am trying to gather as much evidence as I can to PROVE without a doubt that the cyst is not asymptomatic. I am corresponding with the NORD and I have yet to find the first case where cognitive defects were the only symptom without massive pain. I hope with all of my might that they will listen. I believe with all of my heart that if they can remove this insidious growth from my brain and publish it, maybe those out there who are suffering from a "benign" monster can get their lives back. In my case, I don't know what that life is.
wishIdaKnownsooner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote