Thread: Losing Hope
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 06:34 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I also sometimes don't want to go out and be seen. But I don't care what strangers think at all. People are so wrapped up in their own lives and troubles I know they are not giving me much thought. I'm apprehensive about going out because of running into people I know. I live in a fairly big city, but every time I go somewhere I run into someone! Then I have to tell them the whole story about why I didn't get better from my injury and what is going on now. Even if if it's not someone I know, strangers will sometimes strike up a conversation and want to know what happened. My city is so funny that way, people just talk to each other whether you know them or not. But I still go out some, because it's worth it to me to get out of the house and not go stir-crazy.

I just keep plugging away, learning, trying one treatment, one medication at a time and hope that something helps me eventually. I hope you find a way to get some mobility back soon. Don't give up hope.
MissyJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (08-29-2015), DejaVu (08-28-2015), Littlepaw (08-28-2015), mama mac (08-28-2015), tlaymon (08-29-2015)