View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 11:16 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Red face

I took in a stray about 8 years ago. I found him laying in a parking lot half dead, it was 90 degrees out there. I brought him home, cleaned him up, the best I could at the time and then started feeding him, I named him Olof. Then we started with diaherra, then ear mites, an infection in his mouth and falling fur and his little feet were burned. He was a mess.

I ordered some things from PetMeds. It took some time for him to get better but he got better one ailment at a time. He spent the summer with me and lounge all day in front of the air conditioner. I took him out on a leash when he was better to do his business. After a while I allowed him to go out alone. The first few times he came back when I called him til one day he just did not come back. That's the story of Olof.

I kept calling for him until I didn't anymore. But PetMeds kept Emailing me about Olof. For about 2 years they Emailed me asking if he was alright. I even put his picture up on the local Lost Pet Rescue trying to find him. He was such a sweet boy. I never did find him. I guess he went by the way of the DoDo bird.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-29-2015)