View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 01:56 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank You so much Bryanna for your response. I find your words to be very wise and helpful and I'm glad I have got your response before my first appointment with the dentist - I will firmly state my belief that I dont want dead tooth in my mouth - and no other reasons - simple as that Thank You Bryanna.

My allergic rashes (to be specific housewife's eczema that I'm currently bothered with) are really not due to any other external stuff - I eat organic, use soapnut and other natural things for bathing and avoid even cosmetics like lipstick! It is something internal that is taxing my body - I can feel it - I'm pretty confident my health will bounce back if my RC teeth are removed PROPERLY.

From what you have said - I believe my upper teeth can be accomodated by nesbit - it is next but one to the wisdom tooth and has 2 healthy tooth (not covered in tissues) on either side. (to ensure front upper teeth wont develop gap)

I will get my half emerged wisdom tooth cleaned (hoping to preserve it)

I will update my progress here and hopefully it will help others too - to get this done when they dont have access to biological dentists.

Once again thank you for being so kind and helping out so many people here Bryanna.
AH2015 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote