Thread: desperate
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 04:17 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rykerjem View Post
I took a lot of levaquin but my entire body stings with intense electricity like electrical raindrops. and most days to the point of screaming.. My entire body is like this. even face and head.. Then I found out I have morgellans on top of this.. I did not even knew it existed. I have tons of fibers coming out my body and stool.
I have heard of people having stinging but this has an INTENSE electrical component to it.. I cant wear clothes. I just pace and cry. They even tried IVIG on me and I reacted horribly.
Does ANYONE have this over entire body with such intensity you want to end it.. No one knows what is wrong with me.
I have searched the internet over and NO ONE Stings to this degree with the electrical conponents.. Feels like millions of bees on me all the time.. I am beginning to think I am electronically targeted which I did not know existed but I guess it does.. I am in torture , heart pounds but is fine on tests but feels so altered with an horrific anxiety through it.
from my understanding morgellan is another word for DELUSIONAL PARASITOSIS, and its not recognized as a "disease". It was created by mary leito, who coined the name from 1656 essay, She wasnt a researcher or a doctor, and could not have made an official diagnosis, yet she claims it exists.

Your symptoms sounds more like neuropathy, from what we dont know , what test have you done?
Neuroproblem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kiwi33 (08-29-2015), Littlepaw (08-29-2015)