View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 07:03 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default How my teeth got RC...

Sorry Bryanna, I realized now that I didn't answer your question how my teeth ended up with RC treatment...the first visit to dentist at the age of 15 or so for a mercury filling started at all...2 years later the amalgum filling had fallen off and the tooth already weakened by mercury easily deteriorated and a RC followed...then another filling and another RC at the age of 19....then some more stupidity and ignorance on my part (It surprises me how the so called educated middle class families dont even think twice when the dentist suggests RC...if it is surgery on any other part they would have taken a 2nd opinion)

3rd one ... directly above the RC teeth gave me problems...decayed (not sure why-(who knows? the bacteria from the RC tooth could have spread to the root of the healthy tooth) and I was 27 at that time and asked the dentist to pull the teeth (no ... not because I had the knowledge) but the dentist still went ahead with an RC !!

Generally it is believed (at least in dental community) that your dental health reflects the overall health...and I believe this to be true. But in my family's case it is pretty strange...no major diseases at all...people are strong and healthy in their 60s and 70s they work and play like they are in their 30s (maybe because of homeopathy) (ex: my parents, my aunt etc) but unfortunately all these people have loads of mercury in their teeth and multiple RCs done recently...my Aunt who is 67 and is very healthy got an RC done last month (I didn't know about this till the procedure was over)...I feel scared they are all sitting on a time bomb...sorry I veered off the question completely and took lots of your time.
AH2015 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote