View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 03:19 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

thanks to both.

Russianrulez: i will look into this. I had a complete ear testing and they did not find anything. Not sure if they checked for this, does not sound they did. Actually interestingly after 2-3 months of my concussion I had two episodes of ear and jaw pain together with symptoms of flu. My ear doctor told me I might have that common jaw issue called TJ something, really can't google now... But these symptoms went away.

I have been using ear plugs in the last two days, and i feel they help a great deal. If I go for a walk I feel I am less dizzy. I would say slight improvement. I am also wearing an orange tainted sunglasses and that seems to help. I am trying to minimize stimulus to my brain, hoping to heal fast.

Mark: I am not sure if I understand but you sound skeptic about all therapies. Basically I went to a neurologist who works on concussion and he is at a rehabilitation clinic (so I don t think associated with any team although perhaps influenced by the college trend of sending people back to sports to quickly). My understanding is that this is a ghost (PCS that is) that no one understands well. So basically they want me to do everything and give every therapy a chance...
What do you think of Russian's story about Perilymph Fistula?

Have you seen people recover fully after a year? I need some hope, all of us do. I think it is hard for many of us accepting that one tiny accident is going to change the course of our life (mine is already .

I heard some people were able to go back 100% after a year or so. right?
bachissimo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote