View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 03:58 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

bachissimo,

I am not against any therapy. You presented the concept as it there is a standard protocol for trying various therapies. I think therapies need to be diagnostics based. Plus, there are many physical issues that may exist but not have any bearing on PCS symptoms.

My point was that just because you have mild convergence insufficiency, it does not mean that is causing your dizziness or other symptoms.

Just as Perilymph fistula necessarily being a cause. There are some very specialized tests, some using specialized microscopic techniques, to diagnose inner ear issues.

Many people have not seen much recovery during the first year then they find a treatment or maybe a change in lifestyle or activities that allows recover to continue. Others find that after making some reductions in life expectations and building a life with those reduced expectations, they are able to move forward toward a full life.

Try to keep in mind that you may experience coincidental symptoms and issues. Just because you have jaw pain does not mean it is connected to dizziness.

Other than the ear plugs and tinted glasses, what are you trying to do to help your neck and back ? What about learning to move with more purpose ?
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote