For supplements, I take
Newchapter multi
Newchapter fish oil

I am now trying
5 htp
lion's mane
Astaxanthin
Curcumin

My headaches are not completely debilitating but make daily life a struggle. I have kept my job but some days are very hard. I will be starting my last semester of college soon.

Stimulation does not make the headache much worse if at all. During exercise there is no increase in pain. Strangely inconsistent with what I've read about pcs.

Neck position doesn't have a huge effect on severity. I have full range of motion. Laying on my back with two tennis balls under my head is the most relieving position. All other positions have negligible effect (same with icing).

The doctor at the concussion clinic recommended physical therapy due to somewhat bad posture. My posture was never perfect and i don't think it is the root cause of my headache. I still do my recommended exercises everyday. I will be looking for a neck/head specific chiro soon.

I was told by both the concussion expert at the clinic and by a neurologist to continue exercising. This has me somewhat torn because the pain is at its worst 2ish hours after exercise.

I know it takes time for the brain to heal but I see little improvement even in the past two months. To let my brain rest is near impossible. It does feel endless and I am terrified of being like this forever. I keep thinking there is some issue I am missing.

I know many of you reading this have it worse than me. I can't imagine how hard that is. Thanks again for the help.
Nathan555666 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote