View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 04:21 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Question Diagnosed CRPS help!!!!

I am a 43 yr old female. I had surgery for my cuboid bone that was not healing from a stress fracture and it got worst. Surgery 6-24-2015. I am a little over 2 months post op. No pins or screws just smoothed out bone and removed bone fragments broken off from bone. I have been going to ortho for post op every 2-3 weeks. Right after surgery for a while I suffered with a burning sensation if anything touched my foot. That is not as bad. I still can not walk long distances without crutches. Ortho sent me to pain dr on Friday. He diagnosed me CRPS. All he did was look and touch my foot (ouch) and my symptoms are. Numbness especially along outside of right foot, pins and needles when touched or when standing or walking. Swell throughout day and bad at night. Very stiff and sensitive to touch ( not severe like pain when sheets touch). Foot feels cold at times but no discoloration. He is doing a nerve block next week and put me on morphine and Lyrica. Does this all sound like a correct diagnosis of CRPS. To me from what I have read it doesn't. All information is welcomed!!!
Juliek72 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-20-2015), Enna70 (08-31-2015)