View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 05:19 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Lara, have you ever worked with gelatin/collagen products? I have over the years from other companies in capsule forms and didn't really notice anything. I'm doing this primarily for joint health and as I said I was flabbergasted at my straight thru sleep last night.

I am having guidance on all this from the friend I mentioned. I believe she knows a lot as she consults many with their health issues.

I first learned about amino acids many years ago when I started my alternative journey and believe in these amino acid building blocks as they are called.

If you don't feel good about these amino acids and what they do, then that's your choice. This way of getting protein isn't for everyone.

I have so little faith in conventional medicine so I come from there as well.

I eat some protein but certainly not gobs of protein. I don't know how many grams of protein I truly get in a day. I don't depend on meats too much -- eat some but very moderate amounts.

Copious amounts of protein would be sitting down to a 1lb of steak which many consume. Maybe not so much in today's times.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote