View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 11:43 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hello All My Friends!
Just finished writing my friend Dave here a novel of a PM and thought Id say hello to all, and that it now seems that the Post Procedure pain is fading away and things appear to feel a tiny bit better. But I don't consider myself out of the woods by any means ya know? There are actually other procedures to go, and I openly admit much more mental health challenges to begin and hurdles to jump!

The medication thing is one that has a grip upon me, and please accept my apologies on the last post I made regarding that - it made it sound like I was an out of control Opiate Cookie Jar Fiend and all. LOL. They truly are the only thing which helps my pain for real though! Speaking of that, has anyone ever heard of this term, or better yet been diagnosed with it ever? Seems to be on my Dr's mind about me now? Hmm

"Opioid Induced Hyperalgesia" This may help some.

http://novusdetox.com/opioid-pain-effects.php

Thanks again all and best wishes to you my friends. I TRULY appreciate the kind words and thoughts articulated within this thread. They actually made me sweep up in tears to be honest!
Gunny Fitz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-08-2015), ger715 (09-03-2015), Littlepaw (09-03-2015), PamelaJune (08-31-2015)