View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 02:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Many thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
Here is the problem and the confusion, the OP send me pm's and then quoted my response to those pm's on the public forum. D--please try not to post publicly things shared in pm's.

D actually quoted a portion of the denial letter to me, that is a form letter, but it does indicate at what point in the process a claimant is denied.

He can choose to share or not share, what his denial stated if he wishes, or I can post the quote from his pm if he requests that I do.
That clears things up tremendously for me. I had mentioned that I felt like I had missed something, like a chapter in a book, and I guess I really had.

As I mentioned, I defer to you, as my comments are based upon the research I did and on my own personal experiences.

My denial did not state the reason for denial in any way. It was only when I obtained a copy of my file, did I discover what I believed to have been the stumbling block. I believe I fell off the cliff at "severity" and discovered what condition(s) they had reviewed. They focused on conditions that I have that are NOT disabling. If that had been my only condition, I, too, would have denied me immediately.

Since they have you list all of your conditions, not just the ones that make you unable to perform job duties, I can understand why the focus was not on the proper conditions, the disabling ones.

Thanks for clearing up things for me. The poster is benefitted greatly by your assistance. (And ME, too.) Thanks for getting the record straight and correcting the mis-statements I made in my post.

You are the BEST.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
canifindagooddr (08-31-2015)