View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 03:22 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I do get sympomatic when I consume too much sugar, be it carbs or straight up sugar, but bear in mind I am almost two years in on a very strict vegan approach.

I feel there is some autonomic dysfunction at play (let's leave it at gastointestinal in general) so I like to keep my eating at a certain level- Goldilocks, not too much, not too little, just the right amount.

When I do have a hungry day I allow myself to graze mostly because I am not hungry often- see gastro generality. I make myself eat if up against meal time but that is it.

I have strayed a but off topic, but yesterday was a day where some extra sugars courtesy of granola bit me. It is the price of being as well oiled as I can be at this point- it doesn't take much to muddy my waters- but it has allowed me to tackle obstacles that otherwise would have felled me.

Stay strong, build your plan at a pace that will work for you. If cheat dayswork for you, go for it. I know where that would have put me. In the Lumber Mill with Danny Noonan from Caddyshack.

My best,

Jon
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote