View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 04:51 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

No, I am not taking 9T per day, this is the dose the health consultant takes and when she said her knees are not stiff, this is when I realized I was not taking enough all the time I've been on GLH...I was NOT measuring. Now I am, and taking most days 4-5T.
The general dose on cannister is 2 rounded T two times per day.

The night before I slept 8 hrs straight thru.
Last night I slept 7 hrs straight thru.
And I'm not taking it for sleep, but I'm sleeping better with GLH.

I may never get up to 9T and as my friend says, everyone is unique for their needs and what our body uses best.

My neighbor just started it today, she is the one with horrid OA and wakes up every hour during the night to pee....she has HOPE that it will help her. She is taking the recommended dosage to start out. She has a stomach issue and was concerned but it did not bother her and I read in some notes that it helps gastro issues. She is excited and I hope she will be another good testimony.

The great lakes company has been producing gelatin since the 20's and formulated the hydrosylate about 6 yrs ago. Remember the Knox gelatin, I've taken that off and on years ago.

I believe this product has a balanced amount of amino acids and the herpes thing, I guess if a person is in an outbreak they should stay away from it. Until better. People with a history of herpes need to be taking Lysine anyway as I recall over many years from reading on herpes. For me too, I believe my grape seed ex keeps me in good immune health too. I had herpes many many years ago and grape seed does have anti viral properties in it.

The company is very helpful with information and if anyone wants to ask questions they are there for people. I am hanging with it as my goal is less stiff knees. Time will tell with the proper dose. And I know it's not for everyone to try. I totally get that.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote