View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 06:41 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Melanie,

Yes, the Thorne B vitamin complex #12 that I recommended is of excellent quality and very readily absorbed by most people. It may help more than you think

Regarding the emergen-c supplements, to be honest there are much better quality sources of vitamins on the market. That product contains a lot of unnecessary sugars and fillers, none of which are healthy nutrients....
Other Ingredients: Frucotse, citric acid, natural orange flavors, malic acid, orange juice powder, tapioca maltodextrin, silica, beta carotene, glycine, aspartic acid, tartaric acid, and cysteine hydrochloride.

If your goal is to hopefully get some permanent relief and nerve repair from the supplements then the quality of the supplement does matter as they are not all created equal. A great vitamin C supplement is Perque C Guard.

http://www.perque.com/products-page/...-guard-powder/

Hope you find improvement with each day!!

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadPain View Post
Hi Bryanna,

Thanks for the specifics about the nerve healing and the supplements. I'll give them a try and up my B vitamins.

Currently, I'm taking "Emergency" which has Vit. C and B vitamins, but I see the amounts you list are up to 100 times more than what I've been taking.

Yes, I have a low dose of meds. I'm currently at 30 mg/day. I really don't like taking them, but I'm grateful for a break at the end of the day escape into sleep for about 10 hrs.

Had a big week traveling back east for my husband's family reunion (stress,even though his family is great, need more B vit!), but I'm back to work now and back to yoga and pilates, which really seem to help. I'm a big believer in the body healing itself

Thanks again for the specifics and I'll let you know how it goes.

Love and light to you,
Melanie

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote