View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 10:07 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I tried posting this earlier. I got an error message about not enough characters. I don't know why I got that message. I have 'more than enough characters.' ANYWAY . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
SS might have determined your SFN effects your ability to perform your prior work, or they might not have. Your attorney can certainly read the adjudicator's notes in your eFolder.

^^^^^^^So, my attorney gets something called an 'efolder' after my initial denial? And the contents of this folder are more detailed than my denial letter? Why don't I get an 'efolder'? I imagine my brother would know how to handle an efolder (yes, the grids and such . . . ).

Add wouldn't be correct, regardless, since you listed SFN as an impairment.

******At first one of the docs at this hospital, the first doc I saw there called it sensory polyneuropathy. That was my first visit there. When I got the skin bio . . . my DX changed. Does it really matter much? They are both painful and debilitating and respond poorly to treatment.

Perhaps strengthen your medical evidence is more appropriate? You should use the time between now and your ALJ hearing

******So, the appeal of the initial decision is just a time waster? Since such few get approved at that level (2-3% is what I heard). I thought I would try to gather evidence for my appeal of my initial decision... Too little, too late?! Get ready for the hearing and a judge . . . which will happen about a year down the road . . . Correct? Thanks.

to strengthen both your SFN and BP documentation. Since I've explained what my opinion is about what you need to do, in order to do that, I won't go over it again.
canifindagooddr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote