View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 08:49 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Desi,

I have never heard of a Dr. paralizing someones arm or hand but apparently it's something new. I hope it works for you. Did you pull it up on the computer and read about it? Sometimes we can find good info about new things they are trying on here.

Like you I have all of the hand, wrist, and shoulder problems on the right side. My left side is the same way too, but not near as bad.

The two surgeries that seem to bring out RSD the most is the Thoracic Outlet Surgery and the Carpal Tunnel Surgery. The Thoracic Surgery brought mine out the first time. Since then I have had two rotator cuff surgeries and ulner nerve on the right side. I had blocks for the last three.

Now you can ask for blocks from your Surgeon. The Anesteologist at most hospitals will do them now.

I still need the CT surgery and the Triggerfinger surgeries but I have been getting triggerpoint shots in my hands to fend them off. That might be something you ask for if your CT starts acting up. They hurt but my last ones have lasted about a year now.

I find it hard to find a good Pain Management Dr. There is now one in the Springs that I have several friends going to but I haven't went to him yet. I went to several and finally just ask my family Dr. if he would help me deal with the RSD.

I hope this one lives up to your exspectations and can help you.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote