Thread: Tinnitus
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I have discovered that Olive Leaf extract helps my ears quite a bit.

I only use it for 2 weeks at a time, rest and may restart a couple of months later. I use it for Candida eradication and to help with upper respiratory inflammation and viruses. My ear sounds were getting horrible.. sometime I'd even hear "music" cycling all day long. This all stopped when I'd do my Olive Leaf treatment.

There can be a Herx reaction with it if you have a long term bacterial or viral problem... I usually stop it when I start to Herx...

Look it up online to make sure you don't have any drug interactions etc. I only use 250mg once a day...a very low dose.
I never expected it to help with my lifelong tinnitus...but it did! It was a welcome and pleasant surprise. Some people can tolerate higher doses, but I can't.

Olive leaf extract has shown some effectiveness in glucose management in humans... so it may help with elevated blood sugars.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22512698

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lukesmom (09-01-2015), zkrp01 (09-02-2015)