View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 10:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I understand your emotional state when you have pain and are frustrated that you seem to be unheard by others, especially docs.... BUT, I do not think it is proper to speak so unkindly to people on NT that are just trying to help you.

Janke was NOT being judgmental in the least bit..... just FACTUAL. The point was there is no emotional involvement by SS when determining your eligibility for benefits.

Just because the FACTS were not sugar coated does not translate into a judgmental statement.

I understand your frustrations. Been there. I just ask that you be more respectful of the people here that are just trying to assist you and show you how things are viewed from the "other" side of the coin, the SS side. If you can look at your own case from their eyes, you will see and understand more and that will help you in your claim.

Many of us have tried to present that view to you which is a huge assist in getting through the process.

I am sorry if I sound a bit harsh but I think you may be harsh in your assessment of others that continue to try to help you.

The frustrations you may be feeling are valid and appreciated. Just don't take them out on the members that have done nothing but attempt to assist you and that includes Janke's post.

Last edited by Jomar; 09-01-2015 at 10:18 PM. Reason: quote removed