Thread: Pain
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 10:37 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by icelander View Post
Yes I have, I've been posting about it lately. I play my ukulele daily and at times with friends and I take short walks with the dogs and fortunately I live on a creek with a half acre so I can hang down there with the dogs. I read, cook, and do a ton of relaxation/meditation throughout the day. Whatever I've been doing something is holding the worst of pain I was experiencing at bay. Until it returns I'll keep doing this. If it does return and looks like it won't abate then I've given myself the gift of self delivery as an act of self love and respect. I've researched that just as in depth as I've researched my "disease" so as not to make things worse with doing it in haste or incorrectly.

So take that for what it's worth.
Thank you for that reminder on the power of meditation. I use to meditate daily and have gotten away from it. I've been in such a funk that I seem to have let go of things that are helpful. I think I am going through an angry stage. I am going to meditate right now and I thank you again for mentioning it.
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-02-2015)