View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 07:48 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Heart

Hi Inspire,

You had a full day for sure. For a long time any one of those things; hour car ride, going to dinner, working all day would have totally set me off by themselves. Heck, depending on the day my foot might still get set off doing ALL of that.

Is there anything you can do to make the drive easier? I used to put a folded up towel between my foot and the floorboard or pull my foot up on the seat because of vibration setting it off. Obviously, you have to be careful with this kind of thing to stay safe while driving... Can you switch cars for the commute if your boyfriends car is cushier? Put some nice accommodating lumbar support? Small changes can add up to tangible relief. I would avoid dinner out after work. It is one more stress on your body when you might just need to lie down, prop or do what it takes to get comfortable. Keep nights out for the weekend and have your honey pick up take out from your favorite place during the week for a change and break from cooking.

Dang it on the boot. Is it for the CRPS or something else still going on in there?Did you get the follow up MRI you were trying for? Do you know if your tendon healed or healed properly? This is important. If you get the ketamine it is best to have pain contributors fixed ahead of time so that you don't re-sensitize.

IMHO your nervous system is overloaded. I went through a time like that and my entire left side would buzz and jerk. Do whatever is needed to get things calm. Take exceptional care of yourself and try not to overdo. I know it is tempting and sometimes necessary but you gotta stay comfortable.

sending healing love and hugs,

Shine Your Bright Light
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (09-03-2015), Inspiretoday (09-02-2015), Leggiesmcb (09-05-2015)