View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 10:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Melody,

I am like your husband. I will worry when I am told it is time to worry. Well, not always, but most of the time. I have had the flip side pop up and be just like you and worry preemptively but that is rare. Then I realized I wasted a lot of worry on something that never materialized. I didn't need the stress.

OK, that being said, I really think you should do exactly as Diandra said, sleep soundly tonight. It sounds very positive (good) to me.

I do not know much about cancer but I have people very close to me that have worked in the oncology field for many years. They would tell you NOT to worry and it looks good from the information provided so far. I have heard them use the terminology you mentioned. I have heard them talk about seed implants. (Not that I know what they are talking about, just that I hear the terminology.)

I appreciate your apprehension but let's consider your husband fine until you are told differently. Losing sleep and worry won't change the lab results.

Staining if I remember correctly from MANY years ago is just a method to differentiate and see cells better. Sounds to me like the doc is being very thorough and having the proper checks done.

REST easy my friend. We will keep you and hubby in our prayers and thoughts.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-05-2015)