View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 12:36 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inpainallthetime247 View Post
A reversal of the cervical curvature is present contruting to a mild but relative narrowing of the AP dimensions of the central spinal canal at C3-c6. Desiccation of the c2-c7 disks noted.
posterior spondylosis is present at the c5-6 lvl asymmetric to the right superimposed on the reversal of the curature with secondary effacement of the vertral subarachnoid space and mild deformity of the ventral cord more so on the right
A reversal of the cervical curvature is present with seconday mild but relative narrowing of the AP dimensions of the central canal at c3-c6 with mild flatting of the ventral cord .

posterior spondylosis is at c5-c6

lumbar findings
Degenerative desiccation an dmild decreased in height of L5-S1 disk noted with desiccation at t11-T12 and T!2-L1 as well .
Mild bulging disk at L5-S1 and t12 l1 .
Marrow degenerative type changes marginate at L5-S1.
I most likely missed a couple of things. I was trying to type in the dark. Sorry. I dont sleep much and when I do its notfor long . Im also 35 yrs old . With ladt mri in ,07
I only had l5s1 3mm bulge . And c5c6 2mm bulge. With a hematoma in cased in ****. Now after 2nd car crash I have all of the above.
Inpainallthetime247 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote