View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 12:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default It's me again....can't sleep

Thank you all for your kindness and prayers. I'm going to need all of you in the coming months.

Wed morning we started picking up around the house. Didn't have to since the ambulance came because we did everything at Christina's. My dad had previously knocked down the wall between the living room and dining room so it is one HUGE room......more than enough space to accommodate this extra large family and friends.

I walked around with a garbage crying and picking up. Christina and Jonathan were here with me and so sweet.

The pain in my hands and feet wake me when I sleep.

We still live in such a small town......our PCP and prior nurse pract came to see all of us at the funeral home. Such awesome people and so caring.

My son is in law enforcement and knows a lot of lawyers...some for good reasons and some for bad
One has told him when I get ready to probate the Will to bring it to him and he'll do it and explain everything to us.

All the stuff that needs to be done is just crazy overwhelming. Not sure how I'm going to do going around to all those places with Luke. We will probably have to break it up into multiple days or I won't be able to walk and I absolutely hate to use the wheelchair.

I know I'm just rambling out thoughts but that's what I need to do right now and I know you will all understand that.

I just sit in the dining room and stare at the wall in front of me. Thank goodness the kids are in and out all day long.

My son signed his divorce papers today. So heartbreaking for him to lose his dad and wife at the same time.

We are all going to Florida sometime soon with Bubba's ashes. Christina says he gets to ride 'shotgun'.......we've had some light moments filled with laughter. Bubba was a funny man and loved to make people laugh.

It's so quiet......he was always calling my name when I left the room. I know it was because he didn't want to be alone. I think somehow he knew this was coming and that was why he was able to tell me so many things he wished he'd told me all through our years together.

Please hug your spouse, girlfriend/boyfriend or whatever and tell them you love them. Even if life is hard and you're not always happy with each other. Just do it here and there for me.

Debi
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (09-03-2015), caroline2 (09-03-2015), DejaVu (09-03-2015), Diandra (09-03-2015), eva5667faliure (10-28-2015), ger715 (09-03-2015), Hopeless (09-03-2015), Kitty (09-03-2015), Lara (09-03-2015), Littlepaw (09-03-2015), Mark56 (09-04-2015), mrsD (09-03-2015), RSD ME (09-17-2015), Vowel Lady (09-08-2015)