View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 06:28 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Confused New here and a problem

Hello Everyone. I just was googling a solution for my Problem and bumped into this Forum..

I know it is maybe not possible for anyont to help me, since the doctors have been experimenting on me for almost two years and I still have pain..

It started in December 2008 my first umbelical hernia cirgury. Then again in January 2010.
Then in January 2014 I started experiencing some pain in the same area and they decided to operate me again to see if they could find anything, since the exams were not showing anyhting.

After the cirgury I had more pain then before.

Went to hundreds of doctors None found a reason for it. And even told me I had to live with this pain for my life "maybe you're lucky and before you are old it goes away..." they said.

I didn't give up and went to a clinic specialized in chronic pain. They tried giving me electric Stimulation and it only hurt, but helped nothing.

Then they went to Phenol. Which they have been giving me since February 2015. So far it has made my belly numb, but I still have pain on my belly button. and it was better more to the right side, but after a while is coming again....

And the left side it just didn't do anything...

I don't know what shall I do next... I have had enough of Phenol injections. They told me my only Option left was a recent cirurgy where they introduce a Gadget on my hip to block the message from pain to go into my brain.

there is only existing for two years, so I don't know much about it and will it really help, since anything else did?

And besides I want to have a second child and I don't want an outside Body on my Body... before I conceive...

and would it be worse if I get preagnant?

Can anyone help me please? I am quite desperate... I cannot live my life properly since everytime I move is attached to our belly muscles... and it really hurts...

Thank you and I am sorry to bother you all!
Cppimenta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (09-03-2015)