Thread: We are AMAZING
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 07:18 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

What an awesomely beautiful post to wake up to! Thanks for starting my day on such a nice note.

We ARE amazing. You ARE amazing. This disease has not robbed you of your talent of being a great Mom. Obviously you are doing something right with your kids. What amazing people.

I think it interesting you mentioned being grateful to the disease for giving you the opportunity to teach your children about compassion. Just the other day I was reflecting on what I've gone through and the thought popped in my head "What am I going to do with the gift of this pain?" I was unaware of thinking of it that way and don't quite know when or how that came about. But it has taught me much and made me a kinder, more understanding and laid back person. My perspective on what is really important in life is certainly different because of it. There is much to be grateful for. And we do have a great forum...

Thanks SS, I am so happy that you are in Good, peaceful waters. And don't worry we'll be here the next time you hit a rocky place.

Shine Your Bright Light
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (09-03-2015), Enna70 (09-03-2015), mama mac (09-04-2015), RSD ME (09-17-2015), Russell (09-03-2015), stillsmiling (09-03-2015)