View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 10:01 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

You are right about traditional Indian Cooking (I do have some really simple daily recipes which are full of curative spices in right quantities - are you interested? Of course there are lots of recipes available on internet but as you know India is a country of diversity - we not only 700+ languages but also that many cooking styles - I can share some traditional Karnataka healthy recipes with you, if you like, let me know where to post it/mail them - this really is the least I can do to repay for your kindness)

Now, coming back to my RC teeth again, today I had been to a Dentist who took X rays of all 3 RC teeth. 2 of the lower ones have mild infection and upper one has slightly bigger infection is what she said. ( I wanted to attach the x-rays here, but don't see any option to do so) She would be transferring the case to an oral surgeon (She is not one, I had confused her to be one). When I checked with her whether the surgeon will remove the periodontal ligament, debride the socket of all necrotic tissue and bone and I also said that I would want the surrounding bone to scraped clean...she was like "periodontal ligament and necrotic tissues will be removed automatically with the teeth (I know this is not automatic for a decayed and dead teeth) and scraping the adjacent bone is really not required, as the body will heal when the source of infection is removed - again here I said I would want that to be done, as I don't want take my chances with anaerobic bacteria (she was surprised to hear me use all technical terms and she "You know too much!"). She agreed it would be done, if that is my preference. Thanks to you Bryanna.

Tomorrow I'm meeting one more Dentist who I believe is a Oral Surgeon, as I'm not very impressed with the cleanliness of the one I met today (even if she is going to call another surgeon to take care of my teeth extraction)

I'm really sorry for taking up so much of your time and writing such long stories here. I just want you to know - You are my strength (I'm not joking, there is nobody else I can share this information with - apart from my family - who does not have any clue! ha ha !)
AH2015 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote