View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 03:26 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
The person denied the volunteer position's BP was controlled had been so for many years.

When minors are involved, their safety comes first.

^^^It wasn't BP that caused OK, City. It wasn't BP that caused and on and on and on . . . Having BP doesn't make a person a dangerous monster. This is a sad case of mental health discrimination. In my humble opinion . . . When a person with BP has a flair-up, they tend to make themselves miserable, more so than anybody else. I am teachable. If you can provide a few cases where a BP person went nuts and hurt some minors . . . I'm ready to 'listen'.

I can't imagine your attorney wants to bring your mental impairment issues to the attention of the court,

[COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]^^^I am a bit at a loss of understanding what you wrote above. My attorney's point is, that mental health discrimination exists. My attorney used to be a Judge in these type matters. He told me, "I must have heard hundreds of guys over the years tell me they were too depressed to work . . ." He told me he heard a judge tell a young fellow who used this defense: "Maybe six months in jail will make you feel better . . . " And that is where the young man ended up. After his stay in jail his depression 'magical' went away and he was more than ready and eager to get a job. It is in this context that my attorney advises me to 'get a doctor's note about the PHYSICAL reasons you cannot work . .. ' I hope I made myself a bit more clearer here. Sometimes I use too many words. . .
[/COLOR]
especially if your ex has any desire to further restrict your access, but claiming the court would not factor your BP in terms of child support, that seems odd.
[COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]The EX is a control-freak. Her own favorite doctor told her this. I was in the room and heard it. I hope my above explanation explains why my attorney ONLY wants to bringing up PHYSICAL problems that keep me from working. My attorney has personally known that Judge who we would appear before. My attorney told me, "He has a 21 second attention span. We got to be concise and put our best foot forward. Talking about 'mental health issues' is just going to cut into the limited time we have. Am I making some sense?
[/COLOR]

I don't understand what I did wrong with the color formatting? I highlighted and selected 'blue'. But I get color equals rgb . . . Thanks.
canifindagooddr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote