Thread: progression
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 08:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

It is worth getting control. It is by far the most legit way to see results. Back before any signs of neuropathy became apparent and I was freshly minted diabetic, I was put on metformin.

I was scattershot in taking it and really didn't adjust my diet much.

I went very aggressive when I did address my diet and am around two months shy of two years eating that way.

It may not be for you to address it so drastically, but figure out what you can cut and perhaos start with "in half" portions, meter it and use that to drive change. You don't only want lower numbers, but less wild flucctuation.

It appears I am still progressing. I may be healing though. Even if it marches on, I am better for the change. Rough patches. Oh. Yeah. I joke with a friend at times that I have good patches in rough waters, though that was around a week after shingles.

I feel your best bet is to control what you can. Which is what you consume.

You can do it.

Jon
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
zkrp01 (09-05-2015)