View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 02:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

((((((Abbie)))))),

I'm sorry you're feeling so down. I've been there way too many times to count. I hate that anyone has to feel like that.

Don't go ridin' yourself 'cause you can't show up with a BIG OLE SMILIE FACE all the time. You don't need to be putting on airs with us. We understand. When you're feeling low, just snuggle up to us and let us hug and cuddle you. When you get your balance back, we'll all be standing in line for free hugs

I know how hard it is to just cope with day-to-day life when you just feel so low and so down. Try to do some good things for yourself -- flowers, tea in pretty cups, a nice bubble bath, dancing in your panties to some really great rock and roll music (while singing as loud as you can). A good steak and fries dinner might help too.

Let all the other stuff go for tonight. No washing dishes. No solving problems. Just take one night off. It'll all be waiting there tomorrow.

Keep yourself safe and loved. If we all stand together against the waves, none of us will fall. BIG HUGS (and love).

Barb
moose53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote