View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 01:22 PM
anon6618

anon6618

Thanks for sharing! **

Anacrusis, so good to read you're symptomfree most of the time!

I don't understand the title, it doesn't really come back in the presentation. I do however found strength in what she was saying.
I have had, and still have some times, doubt in my own symptoms. Because of the fluctuating muscle weakness, especially of the respiratory muscles. It helps to hear other's with the same disease have the same problems.

It's pretty much the same everywhere.
Diagnosis: "Your disease may be very severe now, but with treatment you'll be able to life a full life again, without many symptoms!" Oh joy I wish I had MG!
After years of many, many drugs, wheelchair, respiratory help, infusions and side effects you'll just have to live with even though there are too many times you can't handle it anymore, it's: yes, but your's is special, it doesn't fit the book, it's complex, it's different.
That's just wrong and may cause unnecessary issues which are easily avoided. I wish doc's would stop thinking MG is a peace of cake or a mild disease.

Anyway, like the presentation, very informative.

Last edited by Chemar; 09-07-2015 at 06:38 AM. Reason: administrative edit for member privacy
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
juliejayne (09-05-2015)