View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 03:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My first good day :)

I didn't start out thinking it was going to be any different from past days but it has turned out to be a good day. Luke has been here most of the day hanging out. I called and talked to the people at our bank but didn't go to SS Office. Christina just wasn't up to it.

John called from the funeral home and he had received Bubba's ashes and his death certificates. Luke and I met Christina and Jonathan over there to pick them up. I didn't cry at all. It was actually comforting to see that beautiful silver urn with his name engraved on it. Is that weird ?

I washed both dogs today, Angus and Charlie and then scrubbed the bathtub out.....it has not been scrubbed in months....how awful that I'm revealing that to all of you....lol

Luke took me thru the drive thru at the bank and the drug store and then we picked up a few necessary items at the local dollar store. Went by and picked up Lane from after school program and are now here at home.

I have been in this house for months and months and it was so good to get out in the daylight. Even though I'm tired I really want to take Evan and Lane out to dinner with Christina. Luke won't go as he still looks for time to be by himself.

Today is the time for my new patch and I'm feeling it. Took my oxycodone at 2but my left leg and foot are just killing me. Wasn't sure I'd make it through the dollar store but I did.

Thanks for everything my friends. I'm so glad I have this place to come to and yes I do feel your love and prayers for me and my family like a familiar friend. Means the world to me that y'all care so much. I hope to be much more active on this board than I have been in the past. Having to take care of Bubba really has showed me that I can push myself farther than I thought I could. And that's a good feeling for me.

If anyone can think of anything I see to be missing in all of this or have concerns about something I write please ask. I'm a wide open person who has no secrets from anyone....one of the things Bubba didn't like about me....lol

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-05-2015), EnglishDave (09-04-2015), ger715 (09-04-2015), Hopeless (09-04-2015), Kitty (09-05-2015), KnowNothingJon (09-04-2015), Lara (09-04-2015), Mark56 (09-04-2015), mrsD (09-05-2015), RSD ME (09-17-2015), Vowel Lady (09-10-2015)