View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 06:22 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I guess I should of added prior to going to spine place his Dr had xrays and MRI done on his back and hip. They found nothing and she was at a loss so sent him to the spine place. I have always strongly felt it's piroformis. At the time his troubles started he worked in a warehouse driving a forklift that required him to stand and twist. After looking up Mp after he was diagnosed I felt this can't be just it. I wondered if possibly him trying to adjust himself to take pain from hip, butt, leg if he possibly caused MP. The pain is horrible and getting worse. It is to the point he can barely walk without having to stop every 3 minutes to rest. Work is hard for him, he had to hire a helper. (landscaping) Adult activities are no more.... if you catch my drift..It's just far to painful for him. Long walks ( store, fair, etc ) no more. He walks with a limp, limp gets worse the more he walks. Sorry if I am ranting, trying to give you an idea of his pain level. The pain sits in his lower back left side. When he walks it is like severe ripping pain down his butt, hip and back of thigh's. It started left side only but now it goes down both sides. Numbness, pins and needles in front left thigh, always there. Thank you all for replies. I will ask him to request a different Dr. if he goes back. Also ask him to press something else is wrong. There are 5 other anesthesiologist's there. He also said before the Dr came in he could here him talking loud and cursing in the other room as if he was on phone arguing. Also when he first went in and met him he said " oh your one of those low Maintenance guys " to my husband, and the nurse laughed. I tried to quick relpy but it didnt seem to work, but if by some chance after I post this it goes through I pre apoligize for double posting. ( I did add to this post though )
MNS1979 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote