View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 08:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I tried Cymbalta at a 30 mg dose on a cave just to at least address the option with my neurologist.

I was and am having issues with fatigue. He wanted me to see the power of its energy. It felt like someone was pushing me on the shoulder, nudging me, "hey, you", an uncomfortable energy.

I only gave it that one month at half dose. In my mind there was nothing more to try or get used to for me.

My primary commented that "why *chuckle* that isn't even a therapuetic dose". I basically shut down for the rest of that appointment rather stunned that he didn't understand it was a side effect test dosage.

I am happy for those it works for, as I am for anything else that does even if I didn't have the same result. It is downright maddening getting some understanding at times, though.
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote