View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 03:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Kids do grow up way tooo fast! I can't believe Jacob will be 5 this fall, Miss Meg will be 13, and Joshua will be 18.....OMG too hard to believe. I will be the BIG 40 this fall also.......No summer plans for us.......Megs is doing pretty good, getting over a sinus infection, still have sleep issues, but all in all I shouldn't complain it could be a whole lot worse. Jacob started taekwandoe last week, it is just too darn cute......Josh is working all the time as a lifeguard this summer........I have just been keeping busy with the kids and we keep our 8 yr old niece during the summer. I have kind of been in a posting slump lately. Kind of funky, need to kick myself back into gear.
I guess that is it for us. No trips planned, maybe a weekend here or there traveling close to home, but that is it. We are saving our money for next summer, Josh wants to go back to Disney for his graduation present, so we are saving and planning on a family Florida trip next year. Hugs to everyone...
Tracy
Wife to Scott for 19 yrs, mom to 3 Joshua 17, Megan 12 , with CP, non mobile, non verbal, CVI, seizure disorder (no meds, only few seizures here and there), etc....Most wonderful little angel ever put in our lives.....Jacob 4 yrs old

Tracy Sheppard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote