View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 11:21 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you so much for your kind thought Bryanna.
Your support was something that really gave me the courage and knowlege to go through this.
Now that infection is out, I'm really happy
1 lower RC came out easily - root and all - he did did the curette - by scraping the socket clean, spraying the salt water and sucking out debris (sorry for my lack of better words!)
2nd lower RC came out in 2 pieces and he did the curetting.
The upper RC was like a nightmare - it had more infection - it just kept on crumbling - he had to drill a hole in the jaw bone to remove the roots and complete the curetting (I'm glad he did, though it was not pleasant - I told him even if he drills a big hole it is fine with me, as long as removes the infection fully !! )

He assured me that he has removed all the visible infection - however if some infection has spred into the pores of adjacent bone - as is likely - my body would surely take care of it now that the source is removed.
This makes sense. Body is immensely powerful, isn't it? he also supported my decision to heal without anti biotics (which I believe sometimes handicapps body's immesely powerful natural army force)

I'm taking homeo and tissue salts. If my body could keep the infection contained inspite of this nasty dead tooth, now that curette is done, I'm sure it will heal fully ... even if there are some traces in bone (afterall he can't remove too much bone)

Am I right Bryanna? Please let me know.

Thank you so much again.
AH2015 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote