View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 04:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evon View Post
I had a similar experience with the chiropractor before I was dxs Steve. It makes me wonder if he also new that I had a serious problem and was just cashing in on me. At least you are getting some relief now and that is what matters. You asked if I was taking Sinamet, yes I am taking 1 tablet 4 x a day along with my requip which is now up to 14 mgs. a day. I am still finding that I can only go about 3 hrs before I notice the dystonia and rigidity. Also when I wake up in the night I notice the same symptoms, somtimes I take more requip in the night to get back to sleep. Maybe its time for a med change. I see the MDS in October so I'll find out then. I am keeping busy getting my house ready to sell in the fall. It is too large for me and I don't care to take in any tennants anymore. So I'll downsize and it will be a lot less work and cost less to run. Hope you are all doing O.K.
Im doing ok Eve..The thing that got me wise to my former Chiropractor was this:..The new Chiropractor explained that the spinal nerves are like a circut board..When he is checking the circutry of the spine, he presses on the joints, while he holds pressure on my arm with me trying to resist the pressure..When he finds the pinched nerve I cant resist the pressure he is putting on my arm untill he moves off the spot..Thats how he finds the subluxation..After adjusting that spot for a few visits, he gets the joint off of the nerve thats pinched, and therefore "connecting" the circutry..My former Chiropractor saw me 2-3 times a week for 9 months before he told me that he thought that there was something else wrong with me..After the first maybe 10 visits, and certainly after the first 20 visits, he had connected all the circutry, and therefore, I am very sure that there werent anymore pinched nerves to free up that could have possibly been contributing to my cronic stubborn condition..And I know that as a Chiropractor he knows the spinal nerves foward, backwards, and inside out, and after the first few visits he had to know that I had a neurological disorder as soon as he opened up all the spinal circutry, and my condition didnt improve..So once he had sucked up $40 a visit, 2-3 times a week for 9 months, and my condition wasnt improving, he had to let the cat out of the bag before I found out on my own that the reason why I wasnt getting better was because I had pd

It sounds like you are ready for a med change