View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 04:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLSmi View Post
"Remember the good times," indeed!

The news about your back pain relief is teriffic! Enjoy the fishing. I still want to make a trip to RI and accompany you on a working day out on the sound or bay, as the case may be. Hauling up conch traps, empying them and rebaiting sounds to me like a great way to spend a day (or two).
It would not be a good idea to put me in charge of the motor, however. This week my lawn mower destroyed itself from a lack of crankcase oil! And I knew it was low! Fortunately I bought it used last year, and did not like it that much anyway. The self-propelled feature was too weak to be of significant help. Time to shop for a repacement today.
The other notable event of the week was the departure yesterday of our youngest son for Seattle. He and his girlfriend, who already lives and works there as a social worker, left in a fully loaded U-Haul truck bound for the great Northwest. We will miss him.

I am looking forward to you coming down, I think you mentioned in October?..It will be great to see you again, and the fishing is great in October and weather is decent..(By a New Englander's standards that is.. ..)..I'll give you the dime tour..

Remember to check that oil!..