View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 05:28 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

GAF scores are no longer considered by SS, so that won't really help you.
1. I did not know this I only put this out there as that is what was asked by the Judge at my hearing.

What % has the military decided that your disability is rated at?
2. I was given 30% with the option to appeal if needed however as I stated it was not a med board but a retirement with full honors i.e. meaning I can go onto any base at any time as a full retired vet can.

What reasons or reasons did the Appeal Council remand your case for?
3. This is my first hearing, as they screwed up and did not enter me in under the wounded warriors act as soon as they found the error they slotted me for a hearing.

You should have a full year of medical records as new evidence. How often are you going to your doctors? Are you also seeing a therapist? If yes, how often?
4. I have several years of medical records as to which we have submittied to the judge. The only thing he asked for was another eval since the last one had been about a year old. I have a psychiatrist that I seen when I can meaning her schedule which can be as little as a well all the way to 8 weeks which has been the norm

How long have you seen this VA doc? And how many many times?
5. I have seen here since this time last year and the doctor that she replaced I saw for three years as she retired. I have only been to the VA for treatment as the judge did say that was a good thing as everything looked "clean and in order".

The new eval that was done made even my VA U of M Doctor mad. She said that how can she say your meds are stable when I have changed them several times of the course of this year let alone changing the dosage as recent as 3 days before trial.
purenight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote