View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 07:33 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Coming off Lyrica

Another dr visit with not much to show. No one knows why I am still in so much pain, why I fall asleep all the time, why I can't get the boot off and why my working memory is suffering.

I walked away from my appointment yesterday with a referral for a Neurologist, A sleep Study, the advice to step down from Lyrica and a worthless script for Tramadol. The only thing worth paying the $40 copay for was, getting the script for my Ketamine and that I actually like some of the people in the office.

When voicing that I was afraid of the CRPS spreading a PA told me research doesn't show that CRPS spreads. I asked then why do I have it confirmed in both feet? It certainly has spread from one foot to the other. (she also told me last spring when I had pneumonia that CRPS doesn't affect our immune system).

So now that my vent of an incompetent provider is over, let me ask the real question: Is Lyrica easy to come off of? I had a horrible time with Cymbalta. I am not even sure why they are taking me off? I guess because I have gained a ridiculous amount of weight? and the possibility that it isn't helping.

**sigh** I am so done with this.
Inspiretoday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mama mac (09-06-2015), RSD ME (09-07-2015), stillsmiling (09-08-2015)