View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 10:50 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Bumping my RSD limb

Hi everyone,

I am writing today because I have been feeling discouraged and frustrated and i felt the need to vent. This tuesday I was rushing and I bumped my RSD arm's elbow on the door handle. After this happens I pass out and get almost paralyzed for hours with bad pain flare ups. Usually, by the next day i can move, just bad increased pain which i usually cant do much besides sit with my arm on a pillow covered up. Now, ever since tuesday I haven't been able to move due to so much pain. I have gone to the bathroom maybe 4 times max. I cannot move my arm,fingers anything. The flare up isnt going down at all. I have been sitting in my recliner without moving my arm. I just cant take it. I am fearing the rsd has spread because now it cant handle the touch of blankets or anything like it did before, Tonight i really wanted to shower quick to just wash off my body but now my arm is screaming pain to hang, cant lift it over my head and cannot handle water hitting it at all. I took extra morphine before even getting up to take the shower. Each day i wake up i am getting more fearful that this will now be permanent because it has never been like this before. All I can do is pray at this point. Has anyone had this sort of thing happen and it turned out the RSD was actually spreading??
Leggiesmcb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
birchlake (09-08-2015), DejaVu (09-10-2015), Enna70 (09-06-2015), Littlepaw (09-06-2015), RSD ME (09-05-2015), stillsmiling (09-06-2015)