View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 09:38 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Don't you hate it when you know more than your provider? Duh, it can spread. Even the patterns have been studied at a tertiary referral center where they see everything. (I can post this article if anyone is interested) It was done by the TREND consortium who is behind a lot of research in Europe.

I am sorry you had such a frustrating visit and hope the new consult coming up goes better. CRPS has cognitive effects as does intense pain in general. When I was acute I was forgetting everything not what just went into working memory. Things like the combo for the lock to the backyard which has been the same for years. People's last names. It was terrible and very real. It did get better.

And ack! They need to figure out that thing with the boot! Let me at 'em. I say we straighten 'em out and get you some answers so you know if anything needs be addressed before Special K. So tiresome herding doctors!

I can't speak to the Lyrica but had to taper very slowly from neurontin which has a similiar mechanism. Take your time for sure.

Shine Your Bright Light
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (09-06-2015), Hockey (09-06-2015), mama mac (09-06-2015), RSD ME (09-07-2015), stillsmiling (09-08-2015)